The ODTUG Kscope21 Virtual Event features presentations across a variety of technical content topics, including Oracle Database, Oracle Application Express, Oracle EPM-Hyperion, and Oracle Analytics, just to name a few. The conference offers a multitude of educational benefits for attendees. Among the highlights are:
- Technical sessions with real-world solutions
- Expert panels
- Half-day Oracle Symposiums
- Interactive small group breakouts
- Video chat with the experts and your peers
- Flexible agenda with half-day sessions and access to session replays
- Live presentations, Q&A, session chat, and polling give you direct expert advice and feedback from industry leaders
- An easy-to-use, web-based platform with nothing to download or install ahead of time and one-click easy login on show days
- Access to our virtual exhibit hall
Along with educational opportunities, the ODTUG Kscope21 Virtual Event offers fun networking activities, including:
- Engaging demos on the hottest tips, tricks, tools, and technologies in the virtual exhibit hall
- Sponsor & exhibitor virtual events—bond with your peers and make new connections in an array of virtual settings, all thanks to our sponsors!
Convince your manager that you need to attend the ODTUG Kscope21 Virtual Event by using our justification letters. Get the ball rolling now to become part of this invaluable event!
Step one: Download your community's letter. We've created community-specific letters to resonate with your particular educational needs.
Step two: Replace the highlighted items with your unique information.
Step three: Copy and paste the final letter into an email to your approval authority.
Step four: Upon approval, register ASAP!
*Cancellations received by March 31, 2021 are eligible for a full refund. Cancellations received between April 1, 2021 and May 15, 2021 will receive a 50% refund. Refunds will be issued via the payment method originally used to purchase the registration. Credit card refunds will only be issued to the credit card that was used to make the purchase. No refunds are given for cancellations received after May 15, 2021. All cancellations must be submitted in writing and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: All registration pricing shown is based on the accurate entry of information by the registrant. ODTUG reserves the right to cancel any registration or to change the registration type and require accurate payment if the registrant does not meet the conditions specified.