Analytics and EPM Participants – You Can Earn up to 26 CPE Credits
ODTUG Kscope covers the Oracle EPM and Analytics world like no other conference through its unparalleled technical presentations, strategic product direction from Oracle’s product management team, business user tracks, deep-dive product labs, and the opportunity to rub shoulders with the best practitioners in the Hyperion and Analytics world. Participants attending the Analytics and EPM tracks will be eligible to receive up to 26 CPE credits. This is a group-live event. Participants must be present to receive the CPE credits.
This year, presentations will be focused around the following areas:
- EPM Reporting, Analytics, and Data Visualization
- EPM Infrastructure
- EPM Data Integration
- Financial Close
- Real World EPM
- Big Data and Data Warehousing
· Identify recent changes and current issues in Analytics and EPM.
· Identify new sources for improving productivity in the workplace.
· Learn new methods and techniques for building, improving, and maintaining applications.
· Learn what changes (good and bad) to expect in the industry and product development in the near future.
Program Level: Overview
Prerequisites and Advanced Preparation:
There are no prerequisites for attending ODTUG Kscope19. Registered participants are able to view presentation slides online after June 16. Participants are encouraged to review the slides before attending a session.
How to Earn CPE Credits
· Register for the conference and check the box on your registration form that indicates you'll be earning credits.
· Attend the sessions and fill out an evaluation form, making sure to include your name.
· After the conference, you will receive a certificate via email for the sessions you attended.
· Submit the certificate to your State Board of Accountancy.
Washington State Convention Center
705 Pike St
Seattle, WA 98101
Until May 26, 2019:
ODTUG Member - $1,950
Non-member - $2,100
After May 26, 2019:
ODTUG Member - $2,250
Non-member - $2,400
Cancellations received by March 16, 2019 are eligible for a full refund less a $250 processing fee. Cancellations received between March 17, 2019 and May 23, 2019 will receive a 50% refund. Refunds will be issued via the payment method that was originally used to purchase the registration. Credit card refunds will only be issued to the credit card that was originally used to make the purchase. No refunds are given for cancellations received after May 23, 2019. All cancellations must be submitted in writing and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information regarding refunds, concerns, and/or program cancellation policies, please email email@example.com or call 910.452.7444.
ODTUG is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.