ODTUG Full (Paid) Members Can Earn Four CPE Credits!
Join us for the ODTUG EPM Back to School Meetup sponsored by Applied OLAP and Turrell Consulting. You'll hear about the latest Strategic Modeling and other EPM Product Roadmap features, things you didn't know you could do with Groovy, Hybrid in the new Enterprise Pods, simplifying the business user's experience in EDM, how to do Scenario Planning in a constantly changing world, as well as the latest and greatest from Essbase & Dodeca. Engage virtually on social media with the ODTUG EPM Community while sharing ideas with your peers, industry leaders, and subject matter experts. Gain knowledge that will benefit you and your organization.
September 10, 2020 Agenda:
10:30 – 11:55 a.m. EPM Product Roadmap: Groovy, Strategic Modeling, Shankar Viswanathan | Oracle Corporation
12:00 – 12:50 p.m. Things You Didn't Know You Could Do with Groovy, Kyle Goodfriend | The Hackett Group
12:50 – 1:05 p.m. Break sponsored by Turrell Consulting
1:05 – 2:00 p.m. Scenario Planning in a Constantly Changing World, Edward Roske | interRel Consulting
2:05 – 3:00 p.m. Simplifying the Business User's Experience in EDM , Kate Helmer and Noah Yao | Huron Consulting Group
3:00 – 3:15 p.m. Break sponsored by Applied OLAP
3:15 – 4:10 p.m. Latest and Greatest from Essbase & Dodeca, Tim Tow | Applied OLAP
4:15 – 5:10 p.m. Hybrid in the New Enterprise Pods, Jake Turrell | Turrell Consulting
5:15 - 6:00 p.m. Virtual Happy Hour (Link to be sent only to attendees), Neviana Zhgaba | GE
Make sure to register here:
· Identify recent changes and current issues in EPM.
· Identify new sources for improving productivity in the workplace.
· Learn new methods and techniques for building, improving, and maintaining applications.
· Learn what changes (good and bad) to expect in the industry and product development in the near future.
Program Level: Overview
Prerequisites and Advanced Preparation:
There are no prerequisites for attending.
Instructional Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
How to qualify for CPE Credits:
- Register for the event, indicate that you are a Full (paid) ODTUG member, and check the box on your registration form to indicate you'll be earning credits.
- Attend the event and fill out an evaluation form; make sure to include your name. The evaluation form will pop up on your screen once the event is completed.
- You must respond to all poll questions that will show up on the screen at random during the presentations.
- After the event, you will receive a certificate via email for the session you attended.
- Submit the certificate to your State Board of Accountancy.
This event is free to all. No cancellation is required. If you do not attend, your registration will automatically be cancelled.
ODTUG is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.