Business Intelligence is all the rage and is projected to have market worth over $20 billion by 2018, according to Gartner.
How can you ensure you remain on the cutting edge of BI? Sharpen your skills by attending Kscope15 June 21-25 in Hollywood, Florida.
"BI Cloud Service is a game changer," said Vasu Murthy, senior director of product management at Oracle Corporation. “It combines highly visual self-service discovery and user data mashup with full enterprise BI for data governance. Now our customers don't have to choose between a visual discovery tool and industrial-strength analytics because they can have it all in BI Cloud Service."
Murthy added: “At Kscope 15, you’ll be able to see BI Cloud Service in action with Hands-On Training Labs, real-life use cases, and Deep-Dive Sessions from Oracle, customers, and partners. On Sunday, we’ve lined up a series of demonstrations on our next-generation BI technology on the cloud.”
“The BI track at Kscope15 is looking to be one of the best ever,” said Wayne Van Sluys of interRel Consulting. “We are kicking off the week with a renewed investment from Oracle Product Management for OBI and ODI presenting at the Sunday Symposium. Next, the content track will not disappoint with dozens of sessions and Hands-on Training Labs that were painstakingly selected from over 160 excellent submissions, with half being presented by Oracle Associate ACEs, ACEs, and ACE Directors. “
At Kscope15, there will be more than 30 sessions dedicated to Business Intelligence. Here are some of the week’s highlights:
- Sunday Symposium – The themes for this year's Oracle BI Sunday Symposium are Self-Service and Cloud. This event will feature seven great sessions and product demonstrations covering: product roadmap, BI Cloud, Mobile, Visual Analyzer, OBIEE 12c, Cloud Data Integration and more. In addition, attendees will have a unique opportunity to interact directly with Senior Oracle BI Product Management in ways not available during the rest of the conference.
- Monday – Connect with other BI professionals during the themed Community Lunch and BI Beach Bum Trivia sponsored by Rolta on Monday night.
- Tuesday – Catch a panel of Business Intelligence experts during Lunch and Learn sponsored by OTN.
- Wednesday – Work hard and play hard. Unwind for an evening after three full days of sessions – no better place than at Nikki Beach with the Kscope crowd during the Special Event.
- Thursday – Cap off the week with a Deep Dive, "Bringing Oracle Tools to Big Data” by Oracle ACE Director Mark Rittman. Hadoop and Big Data have traditionally been associated with open-source tools, complex scripting, and data scientists, but over the past year Oracle has begun to bring its development tools and database products to this area, making Hadoop and big data accessible to ODTUG developers.